Terms & Conditions
- When you place an order with Bear Bookshop, you are making an offer to buy goods. Once we have reviewed your order and checked the price and availability of goods we will email you to confirm that we accept your order.
- If Bear Bookshop has insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, or there is a price discrepancy, we will inform you by email at the address given in your order form and allow you the option to cancel your order or purchase at the revised price.
- Prices are as stated on the website and are subject to change at any time without notice.
Pricing and Currency
- The total cost of your order reflects the price of the items ordered plus shipping fees for postage.
- All products are priced in pounds sterling (£) and prices include UK Value Added Tax where applicable. Bear Bookshop reserves the right to change prices at any time.
- Upon receiving your order, all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. Items will not be dispatched until these checks are complete and payment received.
- If we are unable to authorise payment, your order will not be accepted and Bear Bookshop will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Bear Bookshop will keep a record of your name, email and address details with the intention of sending your order. We will never make your personal details available to third-party companies for marketing purposes.
- Cookies are small text files located in web browser directories. They are used to help users navigate websites efficiently and perform certain functions. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website to recognise you and make your next visit easier.
- If you wish to delete your cookies, please see the help pages for your internet browser.
Thank you to the following authors (source: Unsplash):
Picsea, Johnathan Borba, Catherine Hammond, Andrew Ebrahim, Eliott Reyna, Timothy Eberly, Element5 Digital